CLS Key Safes and Standard Safes
Protect your valuable possession
Standard Key cabinets
CLS standard key cabinets have the following specifications:
. Cabinet thickness: 1,0 mm, powder-coated steel
. Door thickness; 1,0 mm
. Standard lock with two keys
. Optional; BiLock security lock
Electronic Key safes
Traka electronic key cabinets are modular systems available in a range of different sizes. The keys are attached to iFobs, nickle-plated brass bullet shaped devices, 40mm long x 20mm in diameter.
These self-cleaning devices contain a chip which gives them a guaranteed unique electronic ID. By attaching these iFobs to your keys (using a strong security seal), we effectively electronically tag your keys and by controlling access using a PIN code, access card or biometrics, we can audit every user of every key or bunch of keys.
Traka cabinets are manufactured from Zintec steel and are powder-coated. Clear doors – if fitted – are made from polycarbonate (steel doors are optional).
- Electronic Key Safe m-serie Electronic Key Safe m-serie
- Electronic Key Safe s-serie Electronic Key Safe s-serie
- Electronic Key Safe L-serie Electronic Key Safe L-serie
CLS develops and manufactures custom safes to securely store your valuables. These safes are very strong with a door of 8 mm steel and a frame made of 30 x 20 x 3 mm tube and body of 3 mm steel.
The locks are special safe locks working on a high security BiLock profile cylinder which can be part of your lock-plan. A rosette protects the profile cylinder for extra security. A lock from the BiLock range can be added for a second person. The advantage of such a custom safe is to save on the transportation of the chips and floats etc. to the vault.
- Custom Safe for Chip Racks Custom Safe for Chip Racks
- Custom Safe for BJ Chip Trays Custom Safe for BJ Chip Trays
- Custom Safe Used at Cage Custom Safe Used at Cage
- Custom Safe Custom Safe
- Custom Safe with Drop-In Drawer Custom Safe with Drop-In Drawer